Handgun Skill Builder
Time & Location
About the Event
This Handgun Skill Builder class is for beginnger to intermediate level individuals, and for those individuals who just want more time on the range.
Once registered, students will receive an electronic questionnaire that will allow instructors to identify the goals and skill level of the student prior to the course. At the beginning of the course, instructors will provide exercises to assist each student in achieving their goals and advancing their skills to the next level.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Students should have at least taken a basic/beginner level handgun class and/or be able to communicate and display an understanding of the firearms safety rules.
COURSE FEE: $70
COURSE SIZE: Limited to 10
• Working semi-automatic handgun
• Minimum of two (2) magazines
• 100-150 rounds of ammunition
• Eye & ear protection
• Any student who has goals related to carrying concealed or drawing/shooting from a holster (open carry or concealed) must have:
1. An IWB (inside the waistband) or OWB (outside the waistband) holster (For safety reasons bra holsters, soft side nylon holsters, ankle, off-body and behind-the-back holsters are NOT permitted. Contact us with questions.)
2. Magazine pouch(s)
3. Sturdy gun belt
ATTIRE: Range appropriate attire.
REGISTRATION POLICIES & TERMS
Cancellation: 50% of class/event fee is a non-refundable deposit.
Refunds: Refunds for the balance of event fee, if no transfer is possible, are issued via PayPal refund.
No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 72-hour notice forfeit their total registration fees.
- HANDGUN SKILL BUILDER$70$700$0